Friday 30 March 2012

New Makower London fabrics

Although we live in Scotland, my mum lives in Cambridge and since Caitlin was young we've gone on many happy day trips to London.  On our most recent trip we took the Docklands Light Railway through to Greenwich thorough the surreal Canary Wharf and walked back under the river along the tunnel, and visited Trafalgar Square to climb on the lions.  As she'd just finished a school project on Egypt we visited the mummies, statues and Rosetta Stone at the British Museum and took the tube to Embankment to see Cleopatra's Needle.  She adores London, and I can't wait to buy her these new Makower fabrics released to celebrate our capital city in the Olympic and Jubilee year.  Not sure what we will do with them yet, but as soon as they're back in stock I'll get these  three for her and I'm sure there will be a project to follow.

1 comment:

Val said...

Great fabrics. I must look out for them as the two end ones I think would be most useful. Thanks for show casing them! Val